Asahisha (Asahi shrine)

The origin of Asahisha can be traced back to 1705 when the Jinmeigu shrine was newly established as Amaterasu-omikami, the Japanese Goddess of the sun, was transferred into. In the late Edo period, the founder’s shrine was established as a subordinate shrine, in which Zen’emon Munetoshi III, Konoike, the shinden’s developer, was enshrined. The both shrines were merged in 1886 and renamed as “Asahi yashiro.”
After 300 years since the shinden’s development, dismantlement and repairs of the main shrine to restore to the state in 1886 was completed in March 2005.

 

 朝日神社

朝日神社在宝永2年(1705)迎接来了天照大神,兴建了神明神社。在江户时代后期左右,创建了分神社的创始神社,新田开发者的第3代鸿池善右卫门利宗被祭祀在里面。两神社在明治19年(1886)合并后改称为朝日神社。
新田开发在迎来300年之际拆除正殿进行维修,在平成17年(2005)3月竣工,恢复到明治19年的状态。

 

 아사히샤

아사히샤는 호에이2년(1705)에 아마테라스오카미를 권청하여 진메이구를 조영한 것이 기원이다. 에도시대 후기에는 맡샤(신사내의 본사에 부속되어 있는 작은 신사)에 새로운 종교의 시원 신사가 창설되어 신덴개발자인 3대손 코노이케 젠자에몽을 모셨다. 양사는 메이지 19년(1886)에 합사되어 후에 아사히샤로 개칭되었다.
신덴개발 300년을 맞이하여 본전이 해체 수리되어 헤이세이17년(2005) 3월에 착공, 메이지19년의 상태로 정비되었다.