Kome-gura, Rice storehouse

Kome-gura, firstly built in 1707, the current storehouse is that was restored to the state in 1802. It was called “Sengoku-gura” to store rice as land tax or compost fee. To prevent collapsing load, logs were inserted in the inner walls.

 

 米仓

米仓最初是在宝永4年(1707)建造,但是现在的建筑物是重新修建,被恢复到享和2年(1802)的状态。也被称为「千石仓」,新田内收获的粮食作为年贡以及肥料费等被保管。仓库内的墙壁用荷摺木作挡墙板,用于防止堆放的米袋倒塌。

 

 코메쿠라 (쌀창고)

코메쿠라가 최초로 건설된 것은 호에이4년(1707)으로 현재의 건물은 쿄와2년(1802)에 재건설된 상태로 복원되었다. 「센코쿠쿠라」라고 불리어져 신덴내에서 수확한 쌀이 공물과 비료대금 등으로 보관되었다.창고 내부 벽에는 쌀가마니가 쓰러지는 것을 방지하기 위해 통나무 끼워맞추기 등이 고안되었다.