Ura-nagayamon, back gatehouse

Ura-nagayamon is considered to have existed since just after the establishment of the kaisho. The current gate is that was restored as it was in 1858. There were rooms on both sides of the gate with guards to check the visitors to kaisho and parcels that arrive at the quay. The thatched roof was replaced by copper one at the time of dismantlement and repairs.

 

 后门楼

一般被认为会所开设后不久就已经存在,但目前的建筑物已恢复为安政5年(1858)时建造的状态。
大门两侧都有房间,是人们从码头进出会所以及确认行李等的地方。最初是用茅草搭建而成,但在拆除维修时被改建成铜板楼。

 

 우라나가야몬 (뒷쪽의 일자형태 주택문)

우라나가야몬은 카이쇼(집회소)개설 직후부터 있었다고 여겨지지만 현재의 건물은 안세이5년(1858)에 만들어진 상태로 복원되었다.
문 좌우에 방이 있고 선착장에서 카이쇼(집회소)로 들어오는 사람과 물건 등을 확인하는 장소였다. 원래는 띠로 만든 지붕(띠;묘초의 줄기)이었으나 해체수리 때 동판 지붕으로 되었다.